It's pretty exciting!
Outfit Zest got listed on Independent Fashion Blogger's Links a la Mode this Friday!
Take a moment and read what was good in the blogosphere this week.
Links à la Mode, October 27th
- Attire Club:6 Tricks for Impeccably Polished Leather Shoes
- Chiconomical: How to Wear a Hex Tie: Workwear Chic
- Cover Mum:Statement Jumper
- Fancier’s World: Why Striped Sweater is a Fall Essential?
- Fashionopolis: Can Plus Size Be Aspirational?
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling a Shift Dress for Fall
- Goldwill Digger:5 Thrifting Mistakes You’re Making at Goodwill
- Green Acres Meets Paris: The Look of Leather & Lace
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: How to Support Other Bloggers
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Top 10 Favorite Things I did in Japan
- I’m a Norbyah: Style Minute: Dressing up? No occasion necessary!
- Living After Midnite: Pumpkin Jack-o-Lantern Nails
- Love Bella Vida: 7 Iconic Dresses
- My Golden Beauty:How to Wear a Poncho
- O Struck:Matte : Another find from a MAC lipstick subtle collection
- Outfit Zest: DIY Candy Corn Ombré Tights
- Pudding Monster: How To Look Cool in A Turtle Neck / How to Style Turtleneck Top
- Sweet Tea Salvage:Halloween Costume: Lydia Deetz
- Trendee Toad: Just Buy the Darn Shoes!
- Vanity and Me: Nadia Minkoff - Luxury Handbags